If you, or someone you know, needs to file for unemployment, please go to the website https://www.in.gov/dwd/3474.htm to file or if you have questions.
This link directs the person to the Indiana Department of Workforce Development website where a person can file for unemployment, along with contact information, and a question and answer page.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Chamber at (812) 689-6654 or email ripleycc@ripleycountychamber.org.